Edelbrock E-Force TVS 2650 5.7L HEMI Supercharger Kit
- Reviews (0)
Edelbrock’s all new 2650 HEMI supercharger kits.
Edelbrock has brought a whole new line of HEMI supercharger kits with their all new Eaton 2650 rotor packs. These are 15% larger than the previous 2300 rotor group. There is no impact to overall supercharger dimensions, meaning that your Edelbrock E-Force supercharger still fits under the stock hood and maintains an OEM style appearance. These new kits also feature improved cooling over the prior setups with Edelbrock DP-3C intercooler. This intercooler has 45% more surface area, giving your HEMI powered vehicle astonishingly low intake air temperatures.
Edelbrock E-Force 5.7L HEMI Roots Type Superchargers
Edelbrock’s E-force 5.7L HEMI supercharger kits deliver incredible horse power and torque while maintaining an OEM level reliability and function. Edelbrock also understands that their superchargers have to fit in the factory engine bay so they made sure to use as few components as possible, ensuring proper fitment while helping overall reliability.
The E-Force Supercharger systems are made in both in “Tuner” and “Street / Complete” kit variations. The complete supercharger kit includes everything you need to bolt your supercharger on your HEMI powered car or truck, and start enjoying it in the same day. The tuner kit is made for professional instillation, and gives you flexibility in regards to parts like your pulleys and intake system.
Eaton TVS 2650 GEN VI Rotor Group
These E-Force 6.4L HEMI superchargers are based on Eaton’s most advanced rotor group ever. This rotor group features a four lobe design with 170° twist. The benefits of having Eaton’s world class rotor group include extremely high airflow, minimum temperature rise, reduced noise, and a large but very manageable power increase.
- Highly efficient, resulting up to 18% less input power than competing 2.9L blower kits.
- 15% Larger Rotors generate 25% more power at 14 PSI of boost pressure & 18,000 RPM comparted to the 2300 design.
- Now features a 170 degree twist vs the 2300’s 160 degree twist.
- Reduced friction due to new pressure relief ports in the bearing plate.
- Increased durability with thicker timing gears and larger bearings.
Want to know what an E-Force Supercharger is made of? Check out this video.
Integrated Bypass Valve
Edelbrock wanted to design a blower for the HEMI market that not only provided significant horsepower and torque gains, but one that is also extremely efficient. One of the ways they achieved this was by adding an integrated bypass valve. This Valve helps you get better fuel mileage and eliminate parasitic loss at partial throttle.
Here is a list of features & benefits
- Everything fits right out of the box, no welding, cutting or grinding
- Eaton® TVS Rotor assembly
- Self-contained oil system (no drilling or plumbing required)
- Electronic PCM programming module, with Stage 1 & Stage 2 application specific tuning
- High Flow Mass Air Flow Sensor (as needed)
- Little to no decrease in fuel economy
- Limited powertrain warranty
- Unique design allows maximum low end torque and instant throttle response
Check Out Edelbrock’s HEMI Specific E-Force Promo Video
Available in the Following Options.
- Stage 1 - Street Systems : These systems are emissions legal and provide the best combination for your daily driver.
- Stage 3 - Professional Tuner Systems : Our Professional Tuner systems include all of the essential components that a racer or tuner would need to build a custom supercharged racing setup. They offer the flexibility of choosing the right pulley, cold air intake, etc. for any custom supercharged installation. For competition racing use only.
A2Speed has every HEMI upgrade you could imagine. Search through a catalog of our favorite performance upgrades for each engine platform.SHOP NOW
Superchargers are the most cost-effective way of adding horsepower to a modern HEMI engine. We carry many different brands and types of superchargers.SHOP NOW
HEMI crate engines are a great addition to any “Resto Mod” project. We can find a way to HEMI swap just about any vehicle!SHOP NOW
- About Us
- What We Do
- How We Do It
- Our Quality
A2Speed’s GEN III HEMI BackgroundMany of us at A2Speed have been working on the Gen III since its inception. As a team we are immersed in the Hemi world. We own, drive, modify, race and occasionally…break them. We use this experience to create SOLUTIONS, not just parts. Automotive engineering has advanced such that it is often difficult to improve on the work done by the OEMs. Difficult, not impossible. Utilizing advanced 3D modeling, CFD and stress simulations coupled with rapid prototyping, allow for the development of specialized parts that would be impractical at OEM volumes. Solutions validated with real world testing. Craftsmen level quality; and because we don’t have the layered overhead, our prices are often at or below the OEM price.
Advanced Aerospace Grade MachiningProduction manufacturing is performed by partner companies that have proven track records for quality and timely deliveries. We look for certifications such as ISO-9001 and AS-9100 along with ITAR and GIDEP registrations. Several of the companies we work with regularly supply major aerospace firms and the DOD. Why use outside machining services? So that you get a better part at a better price. By utilizing only the machine cycles we need, and leveraging the superior skills and years of experience, A2Speed can give you exceptional quality at truly affordable prices.
Our company is guided by a set of core values and beliefs
- We know that we are a community, not a “market”.
- We recognize that we serve this community at the pleasure of its members.
- We understand the passions, challenges and rewards that drive the enthusiast.
- We believe that function drives form, improved performance improves appearance.
- We know that one company can’t do it all, therefore we value partnerships.
How This Applies to Our Customers
- We never settle for anything less than perfection.
- All of our parts are put under intense testing before being released to you
- You can feel secure because we use both our closest partners and our own cars to test A2Speed’s products
- Finally we know that just having a great product isn’t enough, thus we strive to offer superior customer service, and the lowest prices. Giving you the best experience possible from start to finish.
B & G Performance and A2Speed TuningB & G Performance and A2Speed have joined forces to provide you with the best tuning...
Why We Recommend American Racing Headers Exhaust SystemsAmerican Racing Headers is an industry leader in the aftermarket exhaust...
5.7L to 6.4L, 392 CID HEMI Crate EngineThe 5.7L to 392 CID HEMI crate engine offers a completely forged short block as a base. Upgrading...
A2Speed 6.4 to 426 Short Block SpecsDisplacement: 426 CID (7.0L)Bore: 4.090Stroke: 4.050Boosted Compression Ratio: 9.8 : 1Naturally...