Edelbrock Performer RPM GEN III HEMI Heads
- Reviews (0)
Price is sold as each, 2 required per vehicle. Heads are interchangeable between Passenger & Driver Sides
The Edelbrock RPM Performer heads are designed for moderate to high performance GEN III HEMI builds. These heads will be available both bare and pre-assembled. The bare version will come with valve guides and seats. The complete version will feature 2.165” intake valves, and 1.650” exhaust valves, high lift springs, in addition to the bare heads. Edelbrocks RPM Performer Heads will come in one of three chamber sizes; 67cc, 73cc, and 83cc. Intake and exhaust ports are CNC profiled for increased performance (CNC porting is available at extra cost). The ports are port matched to the 6.4L intake manifold but are compatible with the 5.7L Eagle, 6.1L, and the 6.2L Hellcat Manifolds. Edelbrock's testing demonstrates a 26hp increase over stock on a supercharged application.Accessories, and fitment:
- Valve Covers: OEM or equivalent
- Gaskets: OEM or equivalent (valve cover gaskets, head gaskets, intake gaskets, and exhaust gaskets)
- Spark Plugs: OEM or equivalent
- Exhaust Manifold: OEM or equivalent
- Rocker Arms / Shaft / Pushrod Assembly: OEM or equivalent (Custom size pushrods may be required based on application)
- Head Studs / Bolts: OEM or equivalent, ARP Head Studs PN# 244-4300 recommended.
- Intake Port Volume: 202cc
- Exhaust Port Volume: 75cc
- Valve Size: Intake – 2.165”, Exhaust – 1.650”
- Valve Spring Installed Height: 1.800”
- Valve Spring Seat Pressure: 130lbs @ 1.800”
- Valve Spring Open Pressure: 285 lbs @ 1.300” (.500” Lift)
- Max Valve Lift: .690” (coil bind 1.110”)
- Replacement Spring PN: 5768
|#61149 | #61159: Intake Flow Numbers as tested by Edelbrock's SuperFlo SF-1020 flow bench @ 28" H2O|
|Valve Lift||Stock 5.7L Early||Stock 6.1L||Stock 6.4L||Edelbrock|
A2Speed has every HEMI upgrade you could imagine. Search through a catalog of our favorite performance upgrades for each engine platform.SHOP NOW
Superchargers are the most cost-effective way of adding horsepower to a modern HEMI engine. We carry many different brands and types of superchargers.SHOP NOW
HEMI crate engines are a great addition to any “Resto Mod” project. We can find a way to HEMI swap just about any vehicle!SHOP NOW
- About Us
- What We Do
- How We Do It
- Our Quality
A2Speed’s GEN III HEMI BackgroundMany of us at A2Speed have been working on the Gen III since its inception. As a team we are immersed in the Hemi world. We own, drive, modify, race and occasionally…break them. We use this experience to create SOLUTIONS, not just parts. Automotive engineering has advanced such that it is often difficult to improve on the work done by the OEMs. Difficult, not impossible. Utilizing advanced 3D modeling, CFD and stress simulations coupled with rapid prototyping, allow for the development of specialized parts that would be impractical at OEM volumes. Solutions validated with real world testing. Craftsmen level quality; and because we don’t have the layered overhead, our prices are often at or below the OEM price.
Advanced Aerospace Grade MachiningProduction manufacturing is performed by partner companies that have proven track records for quality and timely deliveries. We look for certifications such as ISO-9001 and AS-9100 along with ITAR and GIDEP registrations. Several of the companies we work with regularly supply major aerospace firms and the DOD. Why use outside machining services? So that you get a better part at a better price. By utilizing only the machine cycles we need, and leveraging the superior skills and years of experience, A2Speed can give you exceptional quality at truly affordable prices.
Our company is guided by a set of core values and beliefs
- We know that we are a community, not a “market”.
- We recognize that we serve this community at the pleasure of its members.
- We understand the passions, challenges and rewards that drive the enthusiast.
- We believe that function drives form, improved performance improves appearance.
- We know that one company can’t do it all, therefore we value partnerships.
How This Applies to Our Customers
- We never settle for anything less than perfection.
- All of our parts are put under intense testing before being released to you
- You can feel secure because we use both our closest partners and our own cars to test A2Speed’s products
- Finally we know that just having a great product isn’t enough, thus we strive to offer superior customer service, and the lowest prices. Giving you the best experience possible from start to finish.
A2Speed 6.4 to 426 Short Block SpecsDisplacement: 426 CID (7.0L)Bore: 4.090Stroke: 4.050Boosted Compression Ratio: 9.8 : 1Naturally...
Edelbrock’s all new 2650 HEMI supercharger kits.Edelbrock has brought a whole new line of HEMI supercharger kits with their all new...
The Southern HotRod NAG1 HTC Transmission This transmission is recommend for SRT 8 Jeep builds with up to 850HP however this...
5.7L to 6.4L, 392 CID HEMI Crate EngineThe 5.7L to 392 CID HEMI crate engine offers a completely forged short block as a base. Upgrading...