Moroso Replacement Billet 5.7 / 6.1 / 6.4 Valve Covers (Black Anodized)
- Reviews (0)
Moroso Performance Products has been producing high performance racing parts since 1968. Over the years Moroso products have earned a reputation for being extremely high quality and reliable products. Today Moroso supplies over 4000 different products to the aftermarket community. Some of their product offerings include valve covers, oil pans, suspension equipment, fuel systems, and much, much more. If you’re looking to replace your plastic reservoirs or get a new set of billet valve covers Moroso will make a great addition to your Dodge Challenger, Charger, Chrysler 300, or Jeep Grand Cherokee HEMI powered vehicle.
From the Manufacturer
- Make your Hemi engine look like it deserves the Hemi name
- Fits both early and late 5.7, 6.1 and 6.4 heads
- Must use 2006+ 5.7, 6.1 or 6.4 coil packs
- Each 4 lb. valve cover is CNC machined from a 34 lb. billet aluminum bar
- The end result is a lightweight, strong cover that has a precision flat surface for superior sealing
- Covers are designed to work with stock coil packs, gaskets and fasteners
- Taller for aftermarket valve train assemblies
- Airtight sealing allows the engine to pull greater vacuum for improved ring seal and power
- Available in two finishes raw machined billet finish or black anodized finish with machined ribs
A2Speed has every HEMI upgrade you could imagine. Search through a catalog of our favorite performance upgrades for each engine platform.SHOP NOW
Superchargers are the most cost-effective way of adding horsepower to a modern HEMI engine. We carry many different brands and types of superchargers.SHOP NOW
HEMI crate engines are a great addition to any “Resto Mod” project. We can find a way to HEMI swap just about any vehicle!SHOP NOW
- About Us
- What We Do
- How We Do It
- Our Quality
A2Speed’s GEN III HEMI BackgroundMany of us at A2Speed have been working on the Gen III since its inception. As a team we are immersed in the Hemi world. We own, drive, modify, race and occasionally…break them. We use this experience to create SOLUTIONS, not just parts. Automotive engineering has advanced such that it is often difficult to improve on the work done by the OEMs. Difficult, not impossible. Utilizing advanced 3D modeling, CFD and stress simulations coupled with rapid prototyping, allow for the development of specialized parts that would be impractical at OEM volumes. Solutions validated with real world testing. Craftsmen level quality; and because we don’t have the layered overhead, our prices are often at or below the OEM price.
Advanced Aerospace Grade MachiningProduction manufacturing is performed by partner companies that have proven track records for quality and timely deliveries. We look for certifications such as ISO-9001 and AS-9100 along with ITAR and GIDEP registrations. Several of the companies we work with regularly supply major aerospace firms and the DOD. Why use outside machining services? So that you get a better part at a better price. By utilizing only the machine cycles we need, and leveraging the superior skills and years of experience, A2Speed can give you exceptional quality at truly affordable prices.
Our company is guided by a set of core values and beliefs
- We know that we are a community, not a “market”.
- We recognize that we serve this community at the pleasure of its members.
- We understand the passions, challenges and rewards that drive the enthusiast.
- We believe that function drives form, improved performance improves appearance.
- We know that one company can’t do it all, therefore we value partnerships.
How This Applies to Our Customers
- We never settle for anything less than perfection.
- All of our parts are put under intense testing before being released to you
- You can feel secure because we use both our closest partners and our own cars to test A2Speed’s products
- Finally we know that just having a great product isn’t enough, thus we strive to offer superior customer service, and the lowest prices. Giving you the best experience possible from start to finish.
Gain up to 400 HP. This wet nitrous plate system comes out of the box ready to spray up to 200 HP but is capable flowing up to 400 HP...
The Ray Barton / A2Speed 6.4L to 7.0L 426 HEMI Crate EngineThe 6.4L, 392 CID to 426 CID HEMI crate engines are completely forged, and...
5.7L to 6.4L, 392 CID HEMI Crate EngineThe 5.7L to 392 CID HEMI crate engine offers a completely forged short block as a base. Upgrading...
The Southern HotRod NAG1 HTC Transmission This transmission is recommend for SRT 8 Jeep builds with up to 850HP however this...