K&N 2005-2010 5.7L/6.1 LX/LC FIPK Air Intake System
- Reviews (0)
- Downloads (1)
K&N Engineering has been developing leading edge airflow products since the early 1960’s. They invented the reusable high flow cotton air filter. With years of experience and a trusted name a K&N intake system would make a wonderful addition to your HEMI powered car or truck.
From the Manufacturer
The K&N 57-1542 FIPK air intake system replaces your vehicle’s restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The 57-1542 air intake comes with a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the previous air box space. Air is directed through an aerodynamically engineered intake tube into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The tube accommodates the factory air temperature sensor and crank case vent hose. The oversized air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points. The tools needed are a screwdriver, a ratchet set and several wrenches. K&N 57 Series FIPK's are street legal in all 50 US states and come with K&N's Million Mile Limited Warrant
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Free-flowing high density polyethylene tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 21.09 HP @ 5216 RPM
- Air Filter Color: Red
- Air Filter Height: 6.5 in (165 mm)
- Air Filter Large End Diameter: 7.5 in (191 mm)
- Air Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
- Air Filter Outlet Shape: Round
- CARB EO Number: D-269-54
- Clamp Material: Stainless Steel
- Clamp Style: Regular
- Clamps Included: 6
- Couplers Included: 2
- Intake Pipe Color / Finish: Black
- Intake Pipe Material: High-Density Polyethylene
- Product Box Height: 12.5 in (318 mm)
- Product Box Length: 18.25 in (464 mm)
- Product Box Width: 18.25 in (464 mm)
- Product Style: 57 Series FIPK
- Replacement Filter: RF-1042
- Street Legal In All US States: Yes
- TUV Approved (Europe): No
- Weight: 10.4 lb (4.7 kg)
A2Speed has every HEMI upgrade you could imagine. Search through a catalog of our favorite performance upgrades for each engine platform.SHOP NOW
Superchargers are the most cost-effective way of adding horsepower to a modern HEMI engine. We carry many different brands and types of superchargers.SHOP NOW
HEMI crate engines are a great addition to any “Resto Mod” project. We can find a way to HEMI swap just about any vehicle!SHOP NOW
- About Us
- What We Do
- How We Do It
- Our Quality
A2Speed’s GEN III HEMI BackgroundMany of us at A2Speed have been working on the Gen III since its inception. As a team we are immersed in the Hemi world. We own, drive, modify, race and occasionally…break them. We use this experience to create SOLUTIONS, not just parts. Automotive engineering has advanced such that it is often difficult to improve on the work done by the OEMs. Difficult, not impossible. Utilizing advanced 3D modeling, CFD and stress simulations coupled with rapid prototyping, allow for the development of specialized parts that would be impractical at OEM volumes. Solutions validated with real world testing. Craftsmen level quality; and because we don’t have the layered overhead, our prices are often at or below the OEM price.
Advanced Aerospace Grade MachiningProduction manufacturing is performed by partner companies that have proven track records for quality and timely deliveries. We look for certifications such as ISO-9001 and AS-9100 along with ITAR and GIDEP registrations. Several of the companies we work with regularly supply major aerospace firms and the DOD. Why use outside machining services? So that you get a better part at a better price. By utilizing only the machine cycles we need, and leveraging the superior skills and years of experience, A2Speed can give you exceptional quality at truly affordable prices.
Our company is guided by a set of core values and beliefs
- We know that we are a community, not a “market”.
- We recognize that we serve this community at the pleasure of its members.
- We understand the passions, challenges and rewards that drive the enthusiast.
- We believe that function drives form, improved performance improves appearance.
- We know that one company can’t do it all, therefore we value partnerships.
How This Applies to Our Customers
- We never settle for anything less than perfection.
- All of our parts are put under intense testing before being released to you
- You can feel secure because we use both our closest partners and our own cars to test A2Speed’s products
- Finally we know that just having a great product isn’t enough, thus we strive to offer superior customer service, and the lowest prices. Giving you the best experience possible from start to finish.
Gain up to 400 HP. This wet nitrous plate system comes out of the box ready to spray up to 200 HP but is capable flowing up to 400 HP...
The Southern HotRod NAG1 HTC Transmission This transmission is recommend for SRT 8 Jeep builds with up to 850HP however this...
5.7L to 6.4L, 392 CID HEMI Crate EngineThe 5.7L to 392 CID HEMI crate engine offers a completely forged short block as a base. Upgrading...
The Ray Barton / A2Speed 6.4L to 7.0L 426 HEMI Crate EngineThe 6.4L, 392 CID to 426 CID HEMI crate engines are completely forged, and...