K&N 2015+ Hellcat 69 Series Typhoon Intake System
- Reviews (0)
K&N Engineering has been developing leading edge airflow products since the early 1960’s. They invented the reusable high flow cotton air filter. With years of experience and a trusted name a K&N intake system would make a wonderful addition to your HEMI powered car or truck.
From the Manufacturer
The K&N 69-2550TTK Typhoon air intake system is a free-flowing, mandrel-bent aluminum tube air induction system designed to fit some Dodge Challenger/Charger SRT Hellcat models. The restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing are replaced by the K&N Typhoon air intake which is designed to dramatically reduce air flow restriction as it smoothes and straightens air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air intake. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. In addition to more power, this air intake system improves engine sound with more aggressive and deeper acoustics during acceleration. The 69-2550TTK air intake comes with a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter and a heat shield that installs into the original air box space. Air is directed through the intake tube into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The intake tube has an attractive black powder-coated finish that's made to last and it accommodates the factory mass air sensor and crank case vent hose. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points. The tools needed are a screwdriver, ratchet set and several wrenches. Some Typhoon air intakes are not legal for sale or use in California and other states adopting California emission standards while others are CARB exempt and 50 state legal. Check the K&N catalog or website for vehicle applications and specific CARB status for each vehicle and air intake.
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Free-flowing aluminum tube
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Filter lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 38.95 HP @ 5713 RPM
- Air Filter Color: Red
- Air Filter Height: 7.5 in (191 mm)
- Air Filter Material: Cotton Gauze
- Air Filter Outlet Shape: Round
- California Restricted: Not legal for sale or use in California
- Clamp Material: Stainless Steel
- Clamp Style: Regular
- Clamps Included: 3
- Couplers Included: 2
- Intake Pipe Color / Finish: Textured Black
- Intake Pipe Material: Aluminum
- Product Box Height: 12.5 in (318 mm)
- Product Box Length: 22.25 in (565 mm)
- Product Box Width: 14.25 in (362 mm)
- Product Style: 69 Series Typhoon Kits
- Replacement Filter: RF-1041
- Street Legal In All US States: No
- System Type: Cold-Air Intake System
- TUV Approved (Europe): No
- Weight: 10.9 lb (4.9 kg)
A2Speed has every HEMI upgrade you could imagine. Search through a catalog of our favorite performance upgrades for each engine platform.SHOP NOW
Superchargers are the most cost-effective way of adding horsepower to a modern HEMI engine. We carry many different brands and types of superchargers.SHOP NOW
HEMI crate engines are a great addition to any “Resto Mod” project. We can find a way to HEMI swap just about any vehicle!SHOP NOW
- About Us
- What We Do
- How We Do It
- Our Quality
A2Speed’s GEN III HEMI BackgroundMany of us at A2Speed have been working on the Gen III since its inception. As a team we are immersed in the Hemi world. We own, drive, modify, race and occasionally…break them. We use this experience to create SOLUTIONS, not just parts. Automotive engineering has advanced such that it is often difficult to improve on the work done by the OEMs. Difficult, not impossible. Utilizing advanced 3D modeling, CFD and stress simulations coupled with rapid prototyping, allow for the development of specialized parts that would be impractical at OEM volumes. Solutions validated with real world testing. Craftsmen level quality; and because we don’t have the layered overhead, our prices are often at or below the OEM price.
Advanced Aerospace Grade MachiningProduction manufacturing is performed by partner companies that have proven track records for quality and timely deliveries. We look for certifications such as ISO-9001 and AS-9100 along with ITAR and GIDEP registrations. Several of the companies we work with regularly supply major aerospace firms and the DOD. Why use outside machining services? So that you get a better part at a better price. By utilizing only the machine cycles we need, and leveraging the superior skills and years of experience, A2Speed can give you exceptional quality at truly affordable prices.
Our company is guided by a set of core values and beliefs
- We know that we are a community, not a “market”.
- We recognize that we serve this community at the pleasure of its members.
- We understand the passions, challenges and rewards that drive the enthusiast.
- We believe that function drives form, improved performance improves appearance.
- We know that one company can’t do it all, therefore we value partnerships.
How This Applies to Our Customers
- We never settle for anything less than perfection.
- All of our parts are put under intense testing before being released to you
- You can feel secure because we use both our closest partners and our own cars to test A2Speed’s products
- Finally we know that just having a great product isn’t enough, thus we strive to offer superior customer service, and the lowest prices. Giving you the best experience possible from start to finish.
Edelbrock E-Force HEMI SuperchargersEdelbrock’s E-force HEMI supercharger kits deliver incredible horse power and torque while...
Thitek "Bear" GEN III HEMI Heads The THITEK GIIIH "Bear" is the first aftermarket available cylinder head for the Late Model Hemi...
5.7L to 6.4L, 392 CID HEMI Crate EngineThe 5.7L to 392 CID HEMI crate engine offers a completely forged short block as a base. Upgrading...
The Ray Barton / A2Speed 6.4L to 7.0L 426 HEMI Crate EngineThe 6.4L, 392 CID to 426 CID HEMI crate engines are completely forged, and...