AEM 2015+ Hellcat DryFlow Air Filter
- Reviews (0)
Why AEM Induction?
AEM started in 1987 as a tuning performance shop, and began developing induction systems in 1994. With years of experience and a proven history of innovation AEM has become one of the premier brands in the performance aftermarket. AEM induction systems are a great choice for your GEN III HEMI powered vehicle.
From the Manufacturer
AEM Dryflow Air Filters are washable synthetic air filters designed for an optimum combination of air flow, filtration, and performance. AEM Dryflow filters use an innovative high performance oil-free filtration material that allows easy cleaning, durable service, and excellent filtration. Replacement air filters for street vehicles come with a lifetime limited warranty. Other air filters come with a one year limited warranty.
- Designed to increase horsepower and throttle response
- AEM Air Filters are cleanable and reusable for the life of your vehicle
- Captures up to 99% of harmful contaminants
- Outstanding performance even in dusty racing conditions
- Manufactured in the USA
- Does not require oil
- Will NOT void vehicle warranty
- Guaranteed for the life of your vehicle
- Air Filter Shape: Panel
- Filter Material: Non-woven Synthetic
- Height: 1.75 in (44 mm)
- Outside Length: 14.438 in (367 mm)
- Outside Width: 9.125 in (232 mm)
- Package Contents: 1 Air Filter
- Package Quantity: 1
- Product Box Height: 15 in (381 mm)
- Product Box Length: 12.25 in (311 mm)
- Product Box Width: 2.5 in (64 mm)
- Product Style: AEM Dryflow Panel Air Filter
- Weight: 1.9 lb (0.8 kg)
A2Speed has every HEMI upgrade you could imagine. Search through a catalog of our favorite performance upgrades for each engine platform.SHOP NOW
Superchargers are the most cost-effective way of adding horsepower to a modern HEMI engine. We carry many different brands and types of superchargers.SHOP NOW
HEMI crate engines are a great addition to any “Resto Mod” project. We can find a way to HEMI swap just about any vehicle!SHOP NOW
- About Us
- What We Do
- How We Do It
- Our Quality
A2Speed’s GEN III HEMI BackgroundMany of us at A2Speed have been working on the Gen III since its inception. As a team we are immersed in the Hemi world. We own, drive, modify, race and occasionally…break them. We use this experience to create SOLUTIONS, not just parts. Automotive engineering has advanced such that it is often difficult to improve on the work done by the OEMs. Difficult, not impossible. Utilizing advanced 3D modeling, CFD and stress simulations coupled with rapid prototyping, allow for the development of specialized parts that would be impractical at OEM volumes. Solutions validated with real world testing. Craftsmen level quality; and because we don’t have the layered overhead, our prices are often at or below the OEM price.
Advanced Aerospace Grade MachiningProduction manufacturing is performed by partner companies that have proven track records for quality and timely deliveries. We look for certifications such as ISO-9001 and AS-9100 along with ITAR and GIDEP registrations. Several of the companies we work with regularly supply major aerospace firms and the DOD. Why use outside machining services? So that you get a better part at a better price. By utilizing only the machine cycles we need, and leveraging the superior skills and years of experience, A2Speed can give you exceptional quality at truly affordable prices.
Our company is guided by a set of core values and beliefs
- We know that we are a community, not a “market”.
- We recognize that we serve this community at the pleasure of its members.
- We understand the passions, challenges and rewards that drive the enthusiast.
- We believe that function drives form, improved performance improves appearance.
- We know that one company can’t do it all, therefore we value partnerships.
How This Applies to Our Customers
- We never settle for anything less than perfection.
- All of our parts are put under intense testing before being released to you
- You can feel secure because we use both our closest partners and our own cars to test A2Speed’s products
- Finally we know that just having a great product isn’t enough, thus we strive to offer superior customer service, and the lowest prices. Giving you the best experience possible from start to finish.
The Southern HotRod NAG1 HTC Transmission This transmission is recommend for SRT 8 Jeep builds with up to 850HP however this...
B & G Pro Tuner Software – Full Install"Performance tuning at your finger tips”BG Pro Tuner software was developed for both the...
A2Speed 6.4 to 426 Short Block SpecsDisplacement: 426 CID (7.0L)Bore: 4.090Stroke: 4.050Boosted Compression Ratio: 9.8 : 1Naturally...
The Ray Barton / A2Speed 6.4L to 7.0L 426 HEMI Crate EngineThe 6.4L, 392 CID to 426 CID HEMI crate engines are completely forged, and...