AEM 2008-2019 LC 5.7/6.1 Brute Force Intake System
- Reviews (0)
- Downloads (1)
- Related Products (1)
Why AEM Induction?
AEM started in 1987 as a tuning performance shop, and began developing induction systems in 1994. With years of experience and a proven history of innovation AEM has become one of the premier brands in the performance aftermarket. AEM induction systems are a great choice for your GEN III HEMI powered vehicle.
From the Manufacturer
The AEM 21-8223DC Brute Force Air Intake System produces horsepower and torque gains for high displacement engines by replacing the vehicle’s restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. This air intake system was designed, tuned and dyno-tested to fit specific Dodge Charger and Challenger models. Air enters the system through an oversized AEM Dryflow synthetic washable air filter for outstanding air flow, filtration and performance. The air filter is located above the driver's side wheel well which is designed to reduce intake air temperature and increase horsepower. The intake tubing is constructed from mandrel-bent aluminum featuring a durable gunmetal gray powder coated finish. This air intake system was developed to accommodate the engine’s factory emissions control devices including the IAT sensor and crank case breather hose. The cylinder shaped AEM Dryflow air filter is made from an oil-free, synthetic filter media that can be used for up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is needed (depending on driving conditions). The air intake system is backed by AEM's Lifetime Limited Warranty. Some AEM air intakes are not legal for sale or use in California and other states adopting California emission standards while others are 50 state legal. View the 21-8223DC vehicle applications to determine the legal status for each vehicle.
- Increased horsepower
- Tuned and dyno-tested to improve acceleration and engine sound
- Low restriction aluminum tubing
- Air filter lasts up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Washable and reusable oil-free filter media
- AEM Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 24 HP @ 5400 RPM
- Air Filter Color: Red
- Air Filter Height: 7 in (178 mm)
- Air Filter Large End Diameter: 6 in (152 mm)
- Air Filter Material: Non-woven Synthetic
- Air Filter Outlet Shape: Round
- CARB EO Number: D-670-22
- Clamp Material: Steel
- Clamp Style: Regular
- Clamps Included: 5
- Intake Pipe Color / Finish: Gunmetal Gray
- Intake Pipe Material: Aluminum
- Power Spacer included: No
- Product Box Height: 11.6 in (295 mm)
- Product Box Length: 24.38 in (619 mm)
- Product Box Width: 12.2 in (310 mm)
- Product Style: AEM Brute Force Intake System
- Replacement Filter: 21-2147DK
- Street Legal In All US States: Yes
- TUV Approved (Europe): No
- Weight: 7.6 lb (3.4 kg)
A2Speed has every HEMI upgrade you could imagine. Search through a catalog of our favorite performance upgrades for each engine platform.SHOP NOW
Superchargers are the most cost-effective way of adding horsepower to a modern HEMI engine. We carry many different brands and types of superchargers.SHOP NOW
HEMI crate engines are a great addition to any “Resto Mod” project. We can find a way to HEMI swap just about any vehicle!SHOP NOW
- About Us
- What We Do
- How We Do It
- Our Quality
A2Speed’s GEN III HEMI BackgroundMany of us at A2Speed have been working on the Gen III since its inception. As a team we are immersed in the Hemi world. We own, drive, modify, race and occasionally…break them. We use this experience to create SOLUTIONS, not just parts. Automotive engineering has advanced such that it is often difficult to improve on the work done by the OEMs. Difficult, not impossible. Utilizing advanced 3D modeling, CFD and stress simulations coupled with rapid prototyping, allow for the development of specialized parts that would be impractical at OEM volumes. Solutions validated with real world testing. Craftsmen level quality; and because we don’t have the layered overhead, our prices are often at or below the OEM price.
Advanced Aerospace Grade MachiningProduction manufacturing is performed by partner companies that have proven track records for quality and timely deliveries. We look for certifications such as ISO-9001 and AS-9100 along with ITAR and GIDEP registrations. Several of the companies we work with regularly supply major aerospace firms and the DOD. Why use outside machining services? So that you get a better part at a better price. By utilizing only the machine cycles we need, and leveraging the superior skills and years of experience, A2Speed can give you exceptional quality at truly affordable prices.
Our company is guided by a set of core values and beliefs
- We know that we are a community, not a “market”.
- We recognize that we serve this community at the pleasure of its members.
- We understand the passions, challenges and rewards that drive the enthusiast.
- We believe that function drives form, improved performance improves appearance.
- We know that one company can’t do it all, therefore we value partnerships.
How This Applies to Our Customers
- We never settle for anything less than perfection.
- All of our parts are put under intense testing before being released to you
- You can feel secure because we use both our closest partners and our own cars to test A2Speed’s products
- Finally we know that just having a great product isn’t enough, thus we strive to offer superior customer service, and the lowest prices. Giving you the best experience possible from start to finish.
5.7L to 6.4L, 392 CID HEMI Crate EngineThe 5.7L to 392 CID HEMI crate engine offers a completely forged short block as a base. Upgrading...
Edelbrock E-Force 6.4L HEMI Roots Type SuperchargersEdelbrock’s E-force 6.4L HEMI supercharger kits deliver incredible horse power and...
Edelbrock’s all new 2650 HEMI supercharger kits.Edelbrock has brought a whole new line of HEMI supercharger kits with their all new...
B & G Performance and A2Speed TuningB & G Performance and A2Speed have joined forces to provide you with the best tuning...