HAWK Sector 27 Rear Rotors w/ Performance Ceramic Pads for 2005-2014 6.1L/6.4L LX/LC HEMI
- Reviews (0)
Why Hawk Performance
Hawk Performance is dedicated to making only the highest quality brake pads and rotors. They focus on High performance and severe duty braking parts. Hawk’s facilities are ISO certified, meaning that they meet some of the highest quality standards in their industry. With decades of experience and many racing championships, Hawk Performance has proven that their products are some of the best in the performance aftermarket.
From the Manufacturer
Hawk Performance, known worldwide for developing friction materials that dominate on the race track and for increasing brake performance on the street with advanced brake pad compounds is elevating the friction performance industry yet again with the introduction of the new Sector 27 high performance brake rotors. Hawk Performance products are on more than 70% of the cars racing in leading race series such as the SCCA and NASA. The race track is the testing ground. The testing and data taken from the track is then transformed into new products.
“The number 27 is legendary in motorsports and performance; dozens of the World’s most famous race car drivers and race teams have raced 27. Here at Hawk we compare our products against the competition much like racetracks compare competitors. Our goal is to win each “sector”. Following the development and testing of these new rotors, it was clear that their performance deserved a legendary name, Sector 27! Our passion for motorsports, improved performance and winning is evident in the Sector 27 Brake Rotors.” stated Todd Romano, Managing Director for Hawk Performance.
Carrying the number of legends requires legendary performance, the technology and manufacturing of these rotors deliver that. The new Sector 27 Rotors are a drilled and slotted design; the beveled drilled holes provide superior cooling under the most extreme conditions. The slots are rounded which provides consistent contact between the rotor and pad while also sweeping away gas and dust; the result is a high performance rotor that enables harder, more precise braking with temperatures lowered by as much as 180 degrees. To ensure long life and to reduce rust, Sector 27 Rotors are plated with silver zinc. These elements are combined with a very precise manufacturing process ensuring each and every rotor fits perfectly and is balanced to stringent specifications.
Hawk Performance offers the Sector 27 Rotors for a multitude of vehicles including cars, trucks and SUVs and in a number of configurations; sold in pairs for the Front or the Rear, as a rotor and pad combo kit with 2 rotors accompanied by either Hawk’s popular High Performance Street, new 5.0 or LTS (Light Truck SUV) brake pads for the Front or Rear or as a complete vehicle package containing four (4) rotors and the desired pad compound for the Front and Rear of vehicle. Take your street performance and stopping power to a new level with our Race Proven Street Legal, Sector 27 rotors.
Highlights of the new Sector 27 Brake Rotors
- Greatly Improved Braking Performance
- Lowered Brake Temperatures
- Precise and Predictable Control
- Consistent Pedal Feel
- Long Life
Sector 27 Brake Rotors FAQ
- What do the slots in the rotors provide: The gas-slot pattern evacuates heat gas and dust during extreme braking conditions to reduce brake fade.
- Why are there holes drilled into the rotors? Designed for the “appearance” customer who insists on a drilled/slotted rotor. Perfectly suited for a car show competitors where “looks” are everything. (Drilled rotors are not recommended for performance or severe duty use.)
- Why are the holes beveled? The holes and slots are chamfered/beveled to reduce brake pad abrasion and provide a smoother transition as the brakes are applied.
- With the wide variety of Sector 27 Rotor kits containing pads and rotors how do I determine the right kit for my vehicle? The Sector 27 Rotors kits are offered in the following ways;
- Sector 27/High Performance Street Package. This package is ideal for performance street driven cars, the rotors are packaged with the popular High Performance Street brake pads.
- Sector 27/High Performance Street 5.0 Package. Is for the driver that uses their street car harder and demands additional braking performance.
- Sector 27/LTS Package. The LTS package will be the choice for those driving a truck or SUV.
- All of the above packages can be purchased for the Front or Rear of a vehicle, they can also be ordered as a complete kit with rotors and pads for the Front and Rear.
- The Sector 27 Rotors are sold in pairs, is it possible to purchase a single rotor? No.
- What is warranty on the Sector 27 rotors? The Sector 27 Rotors are covered by the Hawk Performance Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- What is the wear expectancy of the Sector 27 Rotors? The wear of the Sector 27 Rotors will be determined by many factors such as driving style. The zinc coating is used to prevent rust, the precise manufacturing process using the finest materials to the tightest tolerances ensure a long life.
A2Speed has every HEMI upgrade you could imagine. Search through a catalog of our favorite performance upgrades for each engine platform.SHOP NOW
Superchargers are the most cost-effective way of adding horsepower to a modern HEMI engine. We carry many different brands and types of superchargers.SHOP NOW
HEMI crate engines are a great addition to any “Resto Mod” project. We can find a way to HEMI swap just about any vehicle!SHOP NOW
- About Us
- What We Do
- How We Do It
- Our Quality
A2Speed’s GEN III HEMI BackgroundMany of us at A2Speed have been working on the Gen III since its inception. As a team we are immersed in the Hemi world. We own, drive, modify, race and occasionally…break them. We use this experience to create SOLUTIONS, not just parts. Automotive engineering has advanced such that it is often difficult to improve on the work done by the OEMs. Difficult, not impossible. Utilizing advanced 3D modeling, CFD and stress simulations coupled with rapid prototyping, allow for the development of specialized parts that would be impractical at OEM volumes. Solutions validated with real world testing. Craftsmen level quality; and because we don’t have the layered overhead, our prices are often at or below the OEM price.
Advanced Aerospace Grade MachiningProduction manufacturing is performed by partner companies that have proven track records for quality and timely deliveries. We look for certifications such as ISO-9001 and AS-9100 along with ITAR and GIDEP registrations. Several of the companies we work with regularly supply major aerospace firms and the DOD. Why use outside machining services? So that you get a better part at a better price. By utilizing only the machine cycles we need, and leveraging the superior skills and years of experience, A2Speed can give you exceptional quality at truly affordable prices.
Our company is guided by a set of core values and beliefs
- We know that we are a community, not a “market”.
- We recognize that we serve this community at the pleasure of its members.
- We understand the passions, challenges and rewards that drive the enthusiast.
- We believe that function drives form, improved performance improves appearance.
- We know that one company can’t do it all, therefore we value partnerships.
How This Applies to Our Customers
- We never settle for anything less than perfection.
- All of our parts are put under intense testing before being released to you
- You can feel secure because we use both our closest partners and our own cars to test A2Speed’s products
- Finally we know that just having a great product isn’t enough, thus we strive to offer superior customer service, and the lowest prices. Giving you the best experience possible from start to finish.
B & G Pro Tuner Software – Full Install"Performance tuning at your finger tips”BG Pro Tuner software was developed for both the...
A2Speed 6.4 to 426 Short Block SpecsDisplacement: 426 CID (7.0L)Bore: 4.090Stroke: 4.050Boosted Compression Ratio: 9.8 : 1Naturally...
The Ray Barton / A2Speed 6.4L to 7.0L 426 HEMI Crate EngineThe 6.4L, 392 CID to 426 CID HEMI crate engines are completely forged, and...
The Southern HotRod NAG1 HTC Transmission This transmission is recommend for SRT 8 Jeep builds with up to 850HP however this...