2005-2010 6.1L HEMI LX/LC Vortech V-3 SI Trim Supercharger kit w/Options
- Reviews (0)
560HP Complete Systems
Complete, fully calibrated, smog legal supercharging systems are available for the 2005-2010 Chrysler/Dodge SRT8 vehicles. Featuring the V-3 Si centrifugal supercharger with Vortech's air-to-water double pass charge cooler system. The complete system will boost your stock Dodge Magnum, Charger and Challenger to a scorching 560 horsepower and 510 lb/ft of torque.
The system uses Vortech's V-3 Si supercharger. Continued development in Vortech's Lab has resulted in the V-3 Si. The "i" stands for improved and with its new patented oil control system and state of the art centrifugal compressor stage this V-3 literally blows away the competition. Industry leading 78% adiabatic efficiency [SAE J1723 standard] means less heat is being generated, drive power is reduced and more net power is produced. Less heat also means better durability.
Vortech supercharger systems are a great value. Dollar for dollar, Vortech systems deliver more horsepower than virtually any other method of upgrade. Also, driven normally, gas mileage often increases rather than decrease.
- New Vortech V-3 Si gear driven centrifugal supercharger features an internal lubrication reservoir that does not require a connection between the engine oil pan and the compressor gear case... no oil line.
- The V-3 includes remote fluid drain hose (attached to supercharger) that allows for simple fluid changes without removing the supercharger from the vehicle
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in our SAE J1723 compliant supercharger test cell. Centrifugal superchargers easily make more pressure and flow than a roots type blower and are much more efficient.
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel injectors, 2 bar Map sensor and DiabloSport™ Predator hand-held programmer which controls ignition timing and fuel enrichment
- Integrated dual-pass air/water charge cooler configuration features a closed loop water cooling system with a stand-alone pump, tank and front mounted heat exchanger
- High-flow bypass valve provides for surge-free compressor operation
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- Billet aluminum mounting bracketry for "factory installed" appearance and rigidity
- Complete bolt-on system including all necessary belts, pulleys and reusable high-flow air filter
Tuner Kits and Supercharger Options
Tuner kits are the same as complete systems except without the fuel system upgrades or ECM reprogramming. This allows for custom tuning and fuel modifications that the custom tuner or racer may prefer. Vortech has supercharger options for various types of racing or boost level. For continued use, such as road racing, the V-2 series superchargers share the engine's oiling system. This approach is more suitable for continued boost conditions and allows for the addition of an oil cooler or filter. Call the Vortech Tech Line for complete information on the many upgrades and options available.
1-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty is Included with all superchargers except race/heavy-duty models.
3-Year Supercharger Limited Warranty is Available with V-3 superchargers (if purchased as part of a complete street-legal system) for an additional $50.00. Note: Tuner kits are only eligible for a 1-Year Warranty. More information (PDF).
A2Speed has every HEMI upgrade you could imagine. Search through a catalog of our favorite performance upgrades for each engine platform.SHOP NOW
Superchargers are the most cost-effective way of adding horsepower to a modern HEMI engine. We carry many different brands and types of superchargers.SHOP NOW
HEMI crate engines are a great addition to any “Resto Mod” project. We can find a way to HEMI swap just about any vehicle!SHOP NOW
- About Us
- What We Do
- How We Do It
- Our Quality
A2Speed’s GEN III HEMI BackgroundMany of us at A2Speed have been working on the Gen III since its inception. As a team we are immersed in the Hemi world. We own, drive, modify, race and occasionally…break them. We use this experience to create SOLUTIONS, not just parts. Automotive engineering has advanced such that it is often difficult to improve on the work done by the OEMs. Difficult, not impossible. Utilizing advanced 3D modeling, CFD and stress simulations coupled with rapid prototyping, allow for the development of specialized parts that would be impractical at OEM volumes. Solutions validated with real world testing. Craftsmen level quality; and because we don’t have the layered overhead, our prices are often at or below the OEM price.
Advanced Aerospace Grade MachiningProduction manufacturing is performed by partner companies that have proven track records for quality and timely deliveries. We look for certifications such as ISO-9001 and AS-9100 along with ITAR and GIDEP registrations. Several of the companies we work with regularly supply major aerospace firms and the DOD. Why use outside machining services? So that you get a better part at a better price. By utilizing only the machine cycles we need, and leveraging the superior skills and years of experience, A2Speed can give you exceptional quality at truly affordable prices.
Our company is guided by a set of core values and beliefs
- We know that we are a community, not a “market”.
- We recognize that we serve this community at the pleasure of its members.
- We understand the passions, challenges and rewards that drive the enthusiast.
- We believe that function drives form, improved performance improves appearance.
- We know that one company can’t do it all, therefore we value partnerships.
How This Applies to Our Customers
- We never settle for anything less than perfection.
- All of our parts are put under intense testing before being released to you
- You can feel secure because we use both our closest partners and our own cars to test A2Speed’s products
- Finally we know that just having a great product isn’t enough, thus we strive to offer superior customer service, and the lowest prices. Giving you the best experience possible from start to finish.
Thitek "Bear" GEN III HEMI Heads The THITEK GIIIH "Bear" is the first aftermarket available cylinder head for the Late Model Hemi...
Edelbrock E-Force 6.4L HEMI Roots Type SuperchargersEdelbrock’s E-force 6.4L HEMI supercharger kits deliver incredible horse power and...
B & G Performance and A2Speed TuningB & G Performance and A2Speed have joined forces to provide you with the best tuning...
The Ray Barton / A2Speed 6.4L to 7.0L 426 HEMI Crate EngineThe 6.4L, 392 CID to 426 CID HEMI crate engines are completely forged, and...