2012-2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee 6.4L SRT8 HO ProCharger Supercharger (Complete Kit)
- Reviews (0)
BOLT ON 215+ HP WITH PROCHARGER INTERCOOLED SYSTEMS AND TUNER KITS
ProCharger is pleased to announce HO Intercooled Systems and Tuner Kits for the 2012-18 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8. Building on the proven performance of ProCharger HEMI SRT8 supercharger platforms, this patented technology continues to lead the industry in OEM-style fit and finish, ease of installation, and reliable performance.
ProCharger HO Intercooled Systems are supplied with the patented self-contained P-1SC-1 supercharger, proven tuning calibrations, and a handheld programmer set for a 215+ horsepower gain over stock, on 7 psi of boost and pump gas. Higher boost levels and horsepower are possible with an Intercooled Tuner Kit and custom tuning, and even higher with modified motors. The HO system is 100% reversible, with no trimming or cutting to any factory OEM plastics or hardware. As if that wasn’t enough, you also have your choice of multiple supercharger and bracket finishes: satin, polished, or our new black finish.
PROCHARGER SUPERCHARGERS MAKES JEEP SRT GRAND CHEROKEE SUPERCAR QUICK!
Even though this ProCharger-powered Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2 SRT is a heavy SUV (tipping the scales at a whopping 5,150 lbs), that weight disadvantage is NOT stopping this supercharged SUV from ripping off 0-60 in sub 4 seconds (3.4 traction-limited seconds to be exact)! At first glance, a 3.4 second 0 to 60 may not seem very fast, that is until you compare it to the competition. The only “fair” comparison would be its brother from another mother, the Mercedes ML63 AMG. Take a moment to let the sticker shock wear off ($98,400 AMG vs. $64,380 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT) and let’s take a look at the performance numbers:
0 to 60 Times:
- Stock Jeep SRT = 4.8 seconds
- Stock Mercedes ML63 = 4.8 seconds
- ProCharged Jeep SRT8 = 3.4 seconds
- Stock Jeep SRT = 470 Horsepower
- Stock Mercedes ML63 = 518 Horsepower
- ProCharged Jeep SRT = 680+ Horsepower
*HP rating based on 23.82% drivetrain loss (rated 470 flywheel HP to 358 rear wheel HP)
With nothing more than a bolt-on ProCharger supercharger system that installed in a matter of hours, you can shed nearly 1.5 seconds off your 0-60 time, and absolutely destroy this Jeep’s closest competitor. Trust us when we say, you’ll never look at the Jeep’s Launch Control button the same way again. Use it sparingly though, because ripping off supercharged launches under full power can become addicting … and you may have to contact a doctor to remove the permanent grin from your face. Now lets dive into some other features that make this ProCharger system so awesome.
Upon opening the hood, the first thing you’ll notice is the ultra clean OEM fit and finish of the ProCharger supercharger system. No cutting or trimming is required during installation, which makes returning the truck to stock a breeze (If needed). The supercharger and bracket can be purchased in satin, black or polished finish.
Once the ProCharger Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT supercharger system is installed, people with a keen eye will notice the large air-to-air intercooler lurking behind the grill, demanding respect from “car people” in the know. Large and highly effective, the ProCharger intercooler is HUGE–good news for people looking to turn up these SUV’s above and beyond the HO intercooled system to produce even more boost and larger power gains.
This ProCharger supercharger system was designed with long lasting performance in mind. Thanks to the amazingly efficient P-1SC-1 supercharger and highly effective intercooler, massive power gains are possible with only 7psi of boost! Such a low boost number means you can be safe to run quality pump fuel from any gas station in the country (91+ octane). If you are ready to turn your Jeep SRT Grand Cherokee into power-producing, street-screeching monster, drop us a line and we’ll show you the way. We’re happy to answer any questions you have about this system or any other ProCharger supercharger system in our vast product lineup.
12-18 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT High Output Intercooled System Highlights
- 215+ horsepower gain with P-1SC-1 on 7 psi, pump gas, otherwise stock motor
- ProCharger’s proven and patented, self-contained oiling design–no external oil lines
- 1-year supercharger warranty is standard, with optional 3-year warranty available
- Satin, polished, or black finish options available for brackets and supercharger
- Fuel injectors and handheld tuner with programming supplied (complete system only)
- Billet impeller and supercharger gear cases, with industry-leading 4.10:1 step-up ratio
- Highly effective, large air-to-air intercooler and 3.50" cold-side tubing
- No cutting or trimming required of OEM parts, and No need to drain the cooling system
A2Speed has every HEMI upgrade you could imagine. Search through a catalog of our favorite performance upgrades for each engine platform.SHOP NOW
Superchargers are the most cost-effective way of adding horsepower to a modern HEMI engine. We carry many different brands and types of superchargers.SHOP NOW
HEMI crate engines are a great addition to any “Resto Mod” project. We can find a way to HEMI swap just about any vehicle!SHOP NOW
- About Us
- What We Do
- How We Do It
- Our Quality
A2Speed’s GEN III HEMI BackgroundMany of us at A2Speed have been working on the Gen III since its inception. As a team we are immersed in the Hemi world. We own, drive, modify, race and occasionally…break them. We use this experience to create SOLUTIONS, not just parts. Automotive engineering has advanced such that it is often difficult to improve on the work done by the OEMs. Difficult, not impossible. Utilizing advanced 3D modeling, CFD and stress simulations coupled with rapid prototyping, allow for the development of specialized parts that would be impractical at OEM volumes. Solutions validated with real world testing. Craftsmen level quality; and because we don’t have the layered overhead, our prices are often at or below the OEM price.
Advanced Aerospace Grade MachiningProduction manufacturing is performed by partner companies that have proven track records for quality and timely deliveries. We look for certifications such as ISO-9001 and AS-9100 along with ITAR and GIDEP registrations. Several of the companies we work with regularly supply major aerospace firms and the DOD. Why use outside machining services? So that you get a better part at a better price. By utilizing only the machine cycles we need, and leveraging the superior skills and years of experience, A2Speed can give you exceptional quality at truly affordable prices.
Our company is guided by a set of core values and beliefs
- We know that we are a community, not a “market”.
- We recognize that we serve this community at the pleasure of its members.
- We understand the passions, challenges and rewards that drive the enthusiast.
- We believe that function drives form, improved performance improves appearance.
- We know that one company can’t do it all, therefore we value partnerships.
How This Applies to Our Customers
- We never settle for anything less than perfection.
- All of our parts are put under intense testing before being released to you
- You can feel secure because we use both our closest partners and our own cars to test A2Speed’s products
- Finally we know that just having a great product isn’t enough, thus we strive to offer superior customer service, and the lowest prices. Giving you the best experience possible from start to finish.
The Southern HotRod NAG1 HTC Transmission This transmission is recommend for SRT 8 Jeep builds with up to 850HP however this...
The Ray Barton / A2Speed 6.4L to 7.0L 426 HEMI Crate EngineThe 6.4L, 392 CID to 426 CID HEMI crate engines are completely forged, and...
Why We Recommend American Racing Headers Exhaust SystemsAmerican Racing Headers is an industry leader in the aftermarket exhaust...
A2Speed 6.4 to 426 Short Block SpecsDisplacement: 426 CID (7.0L)Bore: 4.090Stroke: 4.050Boosted Compression Ratio: 9.8 : 1Naturally...