6.1L GEN III HEMI Holley EFI Dominator Kit
- Reviews (0)
Dominator® EFI Vehicle Management Systems are intended for all engine applications, from street to unlimited high-end racing applications. In addition to the transmission control, drive by wire, and dual wideband oxygen sensor options, Dominator® systems have nearly unlimited capabilities to control any power adder, input, or output you can throw at them. Need to run a turbocharged, nitrous injected 8 cylinder running water-methanol injection? No problem with Dominator® EFI. How about control a 4L60E transmission as well as the fuel and spark on your street rod? No problem. There are also enough inputs and outputs to allow the Dominator® VMSs to serve as their own data acquisition and control module. The Dominator® VMS will eliminate the need for additional controllers as they are all contained in this one unit. The only thing limiting the Dominator® Vehicle Management System is your imagination!
- Works with 4, 6, 8 and 10 cylinder engines
- Ignition Plug and Play with GM LS engines (non-VVT), GM HEI, Ford TFI, and magnetic and hall effect trigger. Custom settings can be configured to allow for use with many other applications
- Integrated electronic transmission control - Operates GM 4L60E and 4L80E transmissions with more to come in the future
- Integrated drive by wire throttle body control - Can control two drive by wire throttle bodies. Compatible with a number of DBW throttle bodies including GM, Chrysler, Ford, and Nissan
- Integrated dual channel wide band oxygen sensor controls – For monitoring both engine banks (NTK or Bosch sensors)
- Extensive amount of inputs and outputs allow for limitless combination of options. Allows for unit to be used as a complete data acquisition system as well
- Twelve sequentially driven 8:2 peak and hold injector drivers, capable of driving up to 24 low or high impedance injectors as a standard feature. Multiple staged injector strategies
- Twelve channel Distributorless Ignition (DIS) outputs capable of directly driving “Smart” ignition coils or Holley DIS coils. Will drive 2 wire coils with the addition of PN 554-112 high current coil driver module
- Speed density, Alpha-N, Alpha-N Combination, and VE fueling strategies – Tuner has the option to select from a variety of load sensing strategies to meet their engine requirements or tuning preference
- Individual cylinder fuel and spark control allows you to unlock your engine’s potential
- Unique lb/hr based fueling strategy greatly simplifies and commonizes tuning
- Advanced idle, closed loop, and enrichment strategies allow for very stable engine operation
- 1-5 Bar MAP sensor capability – For naturally aspirated or boosted applications
- Fuel Map and Learn Function Smoothing – Helps to smooth rough areas of the maps
- Configurable User Password Protection – “Lock” your tune to prevent tampering
- Self-tuning fuel table strategy greatly simplifies tuning process – The more you drive it, the more it learns
- “Quick Start” strategies – For faster engine starting
- Allows for use of common OEM sensors as well as custom sensor calibration input
- Two channel knock control sensor inputs for both one or two wire knock sensors
- Dedicated fuel and oil pressure inputs
- Controls both stepper and PWM Idle Air Control (IAC) motors
- 3 Rev Limiters – Choose between 4 options for each: Fuel Only, Spark Only, Fuel and Spark, or Soft
- Traction Control – Allows power reduction via timing, nitrous percentage or boost (Requires Davis Technologies Holley Module)
- Store and select between four calibrations with Multi Map Selector (Part Number 558-407)
- ECU is fully potted and can be mounted in the engine compartment or interior – See images for dimensions
- Sealed automotive and marine grade connectors
- Optional 5.7” full-color touchscreen LCD allows easy on-the-fly tuning, data-logging or can be used as an easy to see graphical gauge panel (Part number 553-103)
- Optional LED gauges (Part numbers 553-100 and 553-101) eliminate the need for additional sending units
- Optional Race Dash coming soon
DATA VISUALIZATION TOOLS
- Data Logger –Analyze and export your data with sophisticated, but user friendly tools – Internal logger has 4 GB of memory
- Strip Chart – For real-time data viewing
- Fully Configurable lap top Gauge Panel – Life-like gauge cluster on your laptop screen
4 STAGE NITROUS OXIDE CONTROL
- Fully featured nitrous control eliminates the need for a separate nitrous controller device
- Can be configured “Wet” or “Dry” with closed loop feedback
- Progressive control based on time, RPM, or boost, requires part # 554-111
- Lean or rich safety cutoff
- Full timing retard/control configurability per stage based on RPM or time
INTEGRATED WATER/METHANOL INJECTION CONTROL
- Uses Holley water/meth solenoids specially designed and calibrated for use with this EFI system to allow the user to enter water/meth flow as a percentage of fuel injector flow for water/meth tuning precision unmatched in the industry
- Allows for two nozzles to be controlled
- Nozzles available from 400 to 1000 cc/min
- Complete control of pump activation, and low system safety features
TURBOCHARGER BOOST CONTROL
- Fully featured boost control capability eliminates the need for a separate boost control device
- Can be configured to control boost based on time, gear, speed, and manual inputs
- Gear based boost control configurable by several different methods
- “Boost Builder” functions offer the ability to assist building boost on the starting line by altering ignition timing, fueling, as well as nitrous oxide activation. Can also be used as an anti-lag function
INPUTS AND OUTPUTS
- 13 - “Multi-Inputs” – Can be configured as a 0-5V sensor input, 0-20v sensor input, thermistor temperature input, or high or low voltage input
- 30 - 0-5V Sensor Inputs – Configures any 0-5V sensor as well as some can be used as switched high or low inputs
- 4 - Speed Inputs – Can be configured as a digital (square wave) input or an inductive input
- 20 - 12v PWM Outputs – Can be configured as PWM or switched 12V outputs. Rated at 2A maximum
- 16 - Ground PWM Outputs – Can be configured as PWM or switched ground outputs. Rated at 2A maximum
- All inputs and outputs are programmed using innovative new “Pin Mapping” strategy that allows inputs and outputs to be pinned as desired by the user, allowing for inputs and outputs to not be “wasted” by non-used dedicated functions
- Configurable for: dual cooling fans (including brushless fans that require PWM signal), dual fuel pumps, AC inputs, basic TCC lockup, and multiple timing retard inputs
- User programmable caution and warning outputs for all sensors
A2Speed has every HEMI upgrade you could imagine. Search through a catalog of our favorite performance upgrades for each engine platform.SHOP NOW
Superchargers are the most cost-effective way of adding horsepower to a modern HEMI engine. We carry many different brands and types of superchargers.SHOP NOW
HEMI crate engines are a great addition to any “Resto Mod” project. We can find a way to HEMI swap just about any vehicle!SHOP NOW
- About Us
- What We Do
- How We Do It
- Our Quality
A2Speed’s GEN III HEMI BackgroundMany of us at A2Speed have been working on the Gen III since its inception. As a team we are immersed in the Hemi world. We own, drive, modify, race and occasionally…break them. We use this experience to create SOLUTIONS, not just parts. Automotive engineering has advanced such that it is often difficult to improve on the work done by the OEMs. Difficult, not impossible. Utilizing advanced 3D modeling, CFD and stress simulations coupled with rapid prototyping, allow for the development of specialized parts that would be impractical at OEM volumes. Solutions validated with real world testing. Craftsmen level quality; and because we don’t have the layered overhead, our prices are often at or below the OEM price.
Advanced Aerospace Grade MachiningProduction manufacturing is performed by partner companies that have proven track records for quality and timely deliveries. We look for certifications such as ISO-9001 and AS-9100 along with ITAR and GIDEP registrations. Several of the companies we work with regularly supply major aerospace firms and the DOD. Why use outside machining services? So that you get a better part at a better price. By utilizing only the machine cycles we need, and leveraging the superior skills and years of experience, A2Speed can give you exceptional quality at truly affordable prices.
Our company is guided by a set of core values and beliefs
- We know that we are a community, not a “market”.
- We recognize that we serve this community at the pleasure of its members.
- We understand the passions, challenges and rewards that drive the enthusiast.
- We believe that function drives form, improved performance improves appearance.
- We know that one company can’t do it all, therefore we value partnerships.
How This Applies to Our Customers
- We never settle for anything less than perfection.
- All of our parts are put under intense testing before being released to you
- You can feel secure because we use both our closest partners and our own cars to test A2Speed’s products
- Finally we know that just having a great product isn’t enough, thus we strive to offer superior customer service, and the lowest prices. Giving you the best experience possible from start to finish.
The Southern HotRod NAG1 HTC Transmission This transmission is recommend for SRT 8 Jeep builds with up to 850HP however this...
Edelbrock’s all new 2650 HEMI supercharger kits.Edelbrock has brought a whole new line of HEMI supercharger kits with their all new...
Thitek "Bear" GEN III HEMI Heads The THITEK GIIIH "Bear" is the first aftermarket available cylinder head for the Late Model Hemi...
Edelbrock E-Force HEMI SuperchargersEdelbrock’s E-force HEMI supercharger kits deliver incredible horse power and torque while...