SCT X4 Performance Handheld Programmer
- Reviews (0)
The X4 Power Flash arrives Pre-Loaded with DYNO Proven tune files that INCREASE HORSEPOWER and TORQUE! This product does not support any changes to your vehicle's emission system
VEHICLE DATA OVERLOAD.
With a HUGE Backlit display, the SCT X4 Power Flash makes it EASY to read the Real Time Vehicle Data, view popular sensor data such as EGT, Air / Fuel Ratio or any other 0-5 Volt source!
Big Power. Small Package
The X4 Power Flash arrives Pre-Loaded with DYNO Proven tune files that INCREASE HORSEPOWER and TORQUE
Custom Tunes. Lots of them.
Stores up to 10 custom tune files created by your local SCT Custom Tuning Dealer.
- Built-In Wifi for easy updates: Built-in Wifi allows you to easily attach to your local area wireless network to download device updates.
- Clearing DTCs: Reads & Clears PCM Diagnostic Trouble Codes.
- Data Logging: Need to monitor your vehicle's engine parameters? No need for a separate monitoring device. View & record your vehicle's PCM data on the device or on a PC.
- Dual Analog Inputs: Monitor EGT temps, air-fuel ratio and other popular sensor data.
- Easy Restoration Back to Stock: The device backs up your factory PCM program during installation should you ever need to return your vehicle to the stock program. Restoring your vehicle to the stock PCM program is as easy as selecting "Return to Stock" from the device men...
- Full Color Backlit LCD Display: Full Color LCD display for easy viewing, day or night.
- Increases Horsepower & Torque: Increases your vehicles Horsepower, Torque, Throttle Response and even Fuel Mileage
- Installs Quickly & Easily: Installs quickly & easily via your vehicle's OBDII port.
- Most Popular Vehicles Supported: Most popular Ford vehicles supported including 2014 models.
- Stores 10 Custom Tunes: Stores up to 10 custom tune files created by your local SCT Custom Tuning Dealer.
- USB Interface Cable Included: USB Interface Cable & Livelink Data logging software included
- User Adjustable Vehicle Parameters: Adjust for common performance bolt-ons such as Cold Air Kits, Exhaust Systems & Gears
WHAT YOU CAN ADJUST
Adjustable Options vary for each vehicle and are not available on all vehicles
- Axle Ratio: Correct the vehicle speedometer (and fuel efficiency calculations) if you have changed the gear ratio on your vehicle. If no gear ration modifications have been made to the vehicle, then choose the stock setting when the tuner prompts you to choose a gear ratio. This will ensure that no modifications are made to the stock program.
- CMCV Delete: Allows you to disable the CMCV (Charge Motion Control Valve) in your vehicles PCM to prevent a Check Engine light and other issues associated with removing the CMCV plates in your vehicle.
- Disable DOD: Allows you to disable / enable the Displacement On Demand functions of your vehicles PCM.
- Exhaust Y Pipe: Support for Kooks High Flow Y Pipes
- Fan Control: Lowers the Temperature at which the Fan turns on.
- Front Mounted Intercooler: Adjusts for the usage of a front mounted intercooler.
- Fuel Injectors: Allows you to adjust for different sized fuel injectors.
- Global Spark: Allows addition or removal of timing across all RPM ranges
- Grill Shutter: Adjusts calibration to compensate for removal of Grill Shutter
- Headers: Allows adjustment for Longtube headers
- Idle Adjust: Enable and select a value for Engine Idle position. This is a great feature for keeping voltage in the vehicle up while running auxiliary electronics off of the vehicle’s power system.
- Intake Airbox: Allows an aftermarket intake to be run on the vehicle without a Check Engine Light. For Intake Kits that require tuning, this will provide a selection of available intake kits.
- Jake Brake: Used as an exhaust brake to increase engine braking while coasting towing heavier loads. Helps lower brake temperatures.
- Lock in 1-2-3: Locks the converter in 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Aids in engine braking, increases fuel economy, and can be used for drag racing as well.
- Locked at CT: Keeps the torque converter locked during deceleration to aid in engine braking. This is less aggressive than the Jake Brake file so it may be ideal for smaller loads. It can be used in conjunction with the Jake Brake as well.
- Mass Air Meter (MAF): Allows you to select from different aftermarket MAF (Mass Air Meters).
- Multiple Displacement System (MDS): Enabling the MDS (Multiple Displacement System) initiates a fuel saving 4-cylinder engine mode and disables additional engine cylinders.
- Pedal Response
- Rev Limiter: Regulate the highest RPM that an engine can reach before the engine is electronically limited. Increasing the RPM limit is recommended only for racing purposes. Once of the most important ways to protect your engine from damage is to keep the RPMs from going too high.
- RPM Based Spark: Allows you to Add or Remove Timing by RPM Range. (0-2000)(2000-4000)(4000-8000)
- Shift Assist
- Sound Symposer: Enable and Disable the Sound Symposer
- Speed Limiter: Change the top speed that the vehicle will reach before the engine automatically limits the power needed to go faster.
- Super Charger Pulley: Supports aftermarket super charger pulley sizes.
- Take Off Assist
- Throttle Body: Compensates for aftermarket Throttle Bodies (65/85/90 MM)
- Tire Size: Correct the speedometer if you have changed your tire size from stock.
- Torque Reduction: Reduce torque during shifting (makes shift more firm)
- TPMS: Change or disable the Tire Pressure Monitoring System.
- Traction Control: Allows you to disable the vehicles Traction Control without using the button in the vehicle.
- Transmission Shift Firmness: Change the shift firmness of an automatic transmission.
- Transmission Shift Points: Change the RPMs at which an automatic transmission will change gears.
A2Speed has every HEMI upgrade you could imagine. Search through a catalog of our favorite performance upgrades for each engine platform.SHOP NOW
Superchargers are the most cost-effective way of adding horsepower to a modern HEMI engine. We carry many different brands and types of superchargers.SHOP NOW
HEMI crate engines are a great addition to any “Resto Mod” project. We can find a way to HEMI swap just about any vehicle!SHOP NOW
- About Us
- What We Do
- How We Do It
- Our Quality
A2Speed’s GEN III HEMI BackgroundMany of us at A2Speed have been working on the Gen III since its inception. As a team we are immersed in the Hemi world. We own, drive, modify, race and occasionally…break them. We use this experience to create SOLUTIONS, not just parts. Automotive engineering has advanced such that it is often difficult to improve on the work done by the OEMs. Difficult, not impossible. Utilizing advanced 3D modeling, CFD and stress simulations coupled with rapid prototyping, allow for the development of specialized parts that would be impractical at OEM volumes. Solutions validated with real world testing. Craftsmen level quality; and because we don’t have the layered overhead, our prices are often at or below the OEM price.
Advanced Aerospace Grade MachiningProduction manufacturing is performed by partner companies that have proven track records for quality and timely deliveries. We look for certifications such as ISO-9001 and AS-9100 along with ITAR and GIDEP registrations. Several of the companies we work with regularly supply major aerospace firms and the DOD. Why use outside machining services? So that you get a better part at a better price. By utilizing only the machine cycles we need, and leveraging the superior skills and years of experience, A2Speed can give you exceptional quality at truly affordable prices.
Our company is guided by a set of core values and beliefs
- We know that we are a community, not a “market”.
- We recognize that we serve this community at the pleasure of its members.
- We understand the passions, challenges and rewards that drive the enthusiast.
- We believe that function drives form, improved performance improves appearance.
- We know that one company can’t do it all, therefore we value partnerships.
How This Applies to Our Customers
- We never settle for anything less than perfection.
- All of our parts are put under intense testing before being released to you
- You can feel secure because we use both our closest partners and our own cars to test A2Speed’s products
- Finally we know that just having a great product isn’t enough, thus we strive to offer superior customer service, and the lowest prices. Giving you the best experience possible from start to finish.
Edelbrock E-Force 6.4L HEMI Roots Type SuperchargersEdelbrock’s E-force 6.4L HEMI supercharger kits deliver incredible horse power and...
Thitek "Bear" GEN III HEMI Heads The THITEK GIIIH "Bear" is the first aftermarket available cylinder head for the Late Model Hemi...
5.7L to 6.4L, 392 CID HEMI Crate EngineThe 5.7L to 392 CID HEMI crate engine offers a completely forged short block as a base. Upgrading...
Gain up to 400 HP. This wet nitrous plate system comes out of the box ready to spray up to 200 HP but is capable flowing up to 400 HP...