A2Speed / Thitek CNC Ported 6.4L 392 HEMI Heads
- Reviews (0)
- Related Products (3)
A2Speed now offers 6.4L HEMI heads CNC Ported by Thitek
These high performance heads feature new PSI conical valve spring, tool steel high performance retainers, upgraded Viton valve seals, and new locators. The CNC port is done by the same company that brought the first 100% aftermarket ported head to the GEN III HEMI market. The valve seats are cut on a multi angle Serdi valve machine. These Thitek CNC Ported 6.4L HEMI heads are capable of up .625” gross lift with the PSI’s 1511 Valve Springs. Higher lift cams will require the use of PSI’s higher lift spring. Get your heads ported today by the industry leader in high performance late mode HEMI heads.
- CNC Ported by Thitek (Creator of the Famous 100% Aftermarket CNC Ported Bear Heads)
- Multi Angle Valve job on a Serdi Valve Machine
- PSI 1511 Valve Springs
- Seat Pressure: email@example.com"
- Open Pressure: firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Rate (Lb./In.): 384
- Max Lift: .625"
- Coil Blind: 1.100"
- See PSI’s website for more details
- Tool Steel High Performance Retainers
- New Locators
- Performance Prepped Valve Guides
- Upgraded Viton Valve Seals
A2Speed has every HEMI upgrade you could imagine. Search through a catalog of our favorite performance upgrades for each engine platform.SHOP NOW
Superchargers are the most cost-effective way of adding horsepower to a modern HEMI engine. We carry many different brands and types of superchargers.SHOP NOW
HEMI crate engines are a great addition to any “Resto Mod” project. We can find a way to HEMI swap just about any vehicle!SHOP NOW
- About Us
- What We Do
- How We Do It
- Our Quality
A2Speed’s GEN III HEMI BackgroundMany of us at A2Speed have been working on the Gen III since its inception. As a team we are immersed in the Hemi world. We own, drive, modify, race and occasionally…break them. We use this experience to create SOLUTIONS, not just parts. Automotive engineering has advanced such that it is often difficult to improve on the work done by the OEMs. Difficult, not impossible. Utilizing advanced 3D modeling, CFD and stress simulations coupled with rapid prototyping, allow for the development of specialized parts that would be impractical at OEM volumes. Solutions validated with real world testing. Craftsmen level quality; and because we don’t have the layered overhead, our prices are often at or below the OEM price.
Advanced Aerospace Grade MachiningProduction manufacturing is performed by partner companies that have proven track records for quality and timely deliveries. We look for certifications such as ISO-9001 and AS-9100 along with ITAR and GIDEP registrations. Several of the companies we work with regularly supply major aerospace firms and the DOD. Why use outside machining services? So that you get a better part at a better price. By utilizing only the machine cycles we need, and leveraging the superior skills and years of experience, A2Speed can give you exceptional quality at truly affordable prices.
Our company is guided by a set of core values and beliefs
- We know that we are a community, not a “market”.
- We recognize that we serve this community at the pleasure of its members.
- We understand the passions, challenges and rewards that drive the enthusiast.
- We believe that function drives form, improved performance improves appearance.
- We know that one company can’t do it all, therefore we value partnerships.
How This Applies to Our Customers
- We never settle for anything less than perfection.
- All of our parts are put under intense testing before being released to you
- You can feel secure because we use both our closest partners and our own cars to test A2Speed’s products
- Finally we know that just having a great product isn’t enough, thus we strive to offer superior customer service, and the lowest prices. Giving you the best experience possible from start to finish.
Why We Recommend American Racing Headers Exhaust SystemsAmerican Racing Headers is an industry leader in the aftermarket exhaust...
A2Speed 6.4 to 426 Short Block SpecsDisplacement: 426 CID (7.0L)Bore: 4.090Stroke: 4.050Boosted Compression Ratio: 9.8 : 1Naturally...
B & G Performance and A2Speed TuningB & G Performance and A2Speed have joined forces to provide you with the best tuning...
Thitek "Bear" GEN III HEMI Heads The THITEK GIIIH "Bear" is the first aftermarket available cylinder head for the Late Model Hemi...