1996-2018 Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler PCM Tuning Service
- Reviews (0)
B & G Performance and A2Speed Tuning
B & G Performance and A2Speed have joined forces to provide you with the best tuning solutions, performance parts, and customer service possible. Both facilities are already committed to providing their customers with well researched premium products and top notch customer service. It is our goal to only improve this commitment to excellence with this merger. During this transition we may take a few moments longer to answer your questions but rest assured that the end result will be to provide you with the best tuning service.
The same fleet, Go Green, and live on the fly tuning services that you have come to trust and depend on from B&G will still be available at A2Speed with the added support of a fully staffed customer service and research and development center in Martinsville, VA. Together we will decrease lead times and increase the ease of getting in touch with a knowledgeable and friendly technician that can support you through the tuning process. As an added benefit of this consolidation we will offer E.O. Certified and 50 State legal tunes to OEM retailers and the aftermarket parts manufacturing community. We will continue to offer CARB certified tunes to daily driven and off road use only calibrations to track use modified vehicles.Click Here to Download a calibration form. Include this form with your PCM/ECU and/or TCM upon arrival for service.
Vehicles We Can Tune
Here is a current list of the vehicle we can tune / calibrate: – (IN HOUSE/MAIL-IN PCM)
- 96-04 Chrysler/Dodge (LH) Intrepid/Concord/300/300C (all trims)
- 07-09 Chrysler Aspen (HB/HG)
- 01-10 Chrysler PT Cruiser (PT) (all trims including GT Turbo)
- 97-15 Chrysler/Dodge (RM/RS/RT) Caravan/Voyager/Town & Country
- 96-14 Dodge Avenger/Sebring/Cirrus (JA/JS/FJ/ST)
- 07-10 Dodge Caliber (PM) (all trims including SRT4)
- 08-15 Dodge Challenger (LA/LC) (all trims including Hellcat)
- 05-15 Dodge 300/Magnum/Charger (LD/LE/LX) (all trims including Hellcat)
- 96-14 Dodge Dakota/Durango (AN/DN/ND)
- 09-14 Dodge Journey (JC)
- 95-05 Dodge Neon (PL) (all trims including SRT4)
- 03-13 Dodge Liberty/Nitro (KA/KK)
- 96-10 Dodge Ram Truck/Van (AB/BE/BR/DR) (all trims including SRT10)
- 96-01 Dodge Diesel Trans (BE/BR)
- 07-09 Dodge Diesel Trans (DR)
- 96-14 Dodge Viper (SR/ZB)
- 11-15 RAM 1500/2500/3500 (DS/DR) (non-Diesel, Gas Only)
- 06-10 Jeep Commander (XK)
- 07-10 Jeep Compass/Patriot (MK)
- 96-15 Jeep Grand Cherokee/Cherokee (WK/XJ/ZJ/KL) (all trims)
- 97-15 Jeep Wrangler (JK/YJ/TJ)
- 99-03 Plymouth Prowler (PR)
A2Speed has every HEMI upgrade you could imagine. Search through a catalog of our favorite performance upgrades for each engine platform.SHOP NOW
Superchargers are the most cost-effective way of adding horsepower to a modern HEMI engine. We carry many different brands and types of superchargers.SHOP NOW
HEMI crate engines are a great addition to any “Resto Mod” project. We can find a way to HEMI swap just about any vehicle!SHOP NOW
- About Us
- What We Do
- How We Do It
- Our Quality
A2Speed’s GEN III HEMI BackgroundMany of us at A2Speed have been working on the Gen III since its inception. As a team we are immersed in the Hemi world. We own, drive, modify, race and occasionally…break them. We use this experience to create SOLUTIONS, not just parts. Automotive engineering has advanced such that it is often difficult to improve on the work done by the OEMs. Difficult, not impossible. Utilizing advanced 3D modeling, CFD and stress simulations coupled with rapid prototyping, allow for the development of specialized parts that would be impractical at OEM volumes. Solutions validated with real world testing. Craftsmen level quality; and because we don’t have the layered overhead, our prices are often at or below the OEM price.
Advanced Aerospace Grade MachiningProduction manufacturing is performed by partner companies that have proven track records for quality and timely deliveries. We look for certifications such as ISO-9001 and AS-9100 along with ITAR and GIDEP registrations. Several of the companies we work with regularly supply major aerospace firms and the DOD. Why use outside machining services? So that you get a better part at a better price. By utilizing only the machine cycles we need, and leveraging the superior skills and years of experience, A2Speed can give you exceptional quality at truly affordable prices.
Our company is guided by a set of core values and beliefs
- We know that we are a community, not a “market”.
- We recognize that we serve this community at the pleasure of its members.
- We understand the passions, challenges and rewards that drive the enthusiast.
- We believe that function drives form, improved performance improves appearance.
- We know that one company can’t do it all, therefore we value partnerships.
How This Applies to Our Customers
- We never settle for anything less than perfection.
- All of our parts are put under intense testing before being released to you
- You can feel secure because we use both our closest partners and our own cars to test A2Speed’s products
- Finally we know that just having a great product isn’t enough, thus we strive to offer superior customer service, and the lowest prices. Giving you the best experience possible from start to finish.
A2Speed 6.4 to 426 Short Block SpecsDisplacement: 426 CID (7.0L)Bore: 4.090Stroke: 4.050Boosted Compression Ratio: 9.8 : 1Naturally...
Edelbrock’s all new 2650 HEMI supercharger kits.Edelbrock has brought a whole new line of HEMI supercharger kits with their all new...
B & G Performance and A2Speed TuningB & G Performance and A2Speed have joined forces to provide you with the best tuning...
Gain up to 400 HP. This wet nitrous plate system comes out of the box ready to spray up to 200 HP but is capable flowing up to 400 HP...