UPR ProductsUPR Products was started in 1989 by long time Ford drag racer Mark Mainiero and his son Joe. Together with their employees Jeremy Martorella and Bart Tobener they amassed more racing victories and records than any other shop. Probably their greatest achievement was building the first 8 second True Street and undefeated 3 time World Ford Challenge winner 95 GT Mustang driven by Willie Figueroa. In 1998 Joe saw a need for a company that truly understood the Mustang racer’s suspension needs. His goal was to offer the strongest, lightest and best-working parts at an affordable price. He made customer service his highest priority and initiated an unconditional guarantee policy.
A2Speed has every HEMI upgrade you could imagine. Search through a catalog of our favorite performance upgrades for each engine platform.SHOP NOW
Superchargers are the most cost-effective way of adding horsepower to a modern HEMI engine. We carry many different brands and types of superchargers.SHOP NOW
HEMI crate engines are a great addition to any “Resto Mod” project. We can find a way to HEMI swap just about any vehicle!SHOP NOW
- About Us
- What We Do
- How We Do It
- Our Quality
A2Speed’s GEN III HEMI BackgroundMany of us at A2Speed have been working on the Gen III since its inception. As a team we are immersed in the Hemi world. We own, drive, modify, race and occasionally…break them. We use this experience to create SOLUTIONS, not just parts. Automotive engineering has advanced such that it is often difficult to improve on the work done by the OEMs. Difficult, not impossible. Utilizing advanced 3D modeling, CFD and stress simulations coupled with rapid prototyping, allow for the development of specialized parts that would be impractical at OEM volumes. Solutions validated with real world testing. Craftsmen level quality; and because we don’t have the layered overhead, our prices are often at or below the OEM price.
Advanced Aerospace Grade MachiningProduction manufacturing is performed by partner companies that have proven track records for quality and timely deliveries. We look for certifications such as ISO-9001 and AS-9100 along with ITAR and GIDEP registrations. Several of the companies we work with regularly supply major aerospace firms and the DOD. Why use outside machining services? So that you get a better part at a better price. By utilizing only the machine cycles we need, and leveraging the superior skills and years of experience, A2Speed can give you exceptional quality at truly affordable prices.
Our company is guided by a set of core values and beliefs
- We know that we are a community, not a “market”.
- We recognize that we serve this community at the pleasure of its members.
- We understand the passions, challenges and rewards that drive the enthusiast.
- We believe that function drives form, improved performance improves appearance.
- We know that one company can’t do it all, therefore we value partnerships.
How This Applies to Our Customers
- We never settle for anything less than perfection.
- All of our parts are put under intense testing before being released to you
- You can feel secure because we use both our closest partners and our own cars to test A2Speed’s products
- Finally we know that just having a great product isn’t enough, thus we strive to offer superior customer service, and the lowest prices. Giving you the best experience possible from start to finish.
Edelbrock E-Force 6.4L HEMI Roots Type SuperchargersEdelbrock’s E-force 6.4L HEMI supercharger kits deliver incredible horse power and...
The Ray Barton / A2Speed 6.4L to 7.0L 426 HEMI Crate EngineThe 6.4L, 392 CID to 426 CID HEMI crate engines are completely forged, and...
A2Speed 6.4 to 426 Short Block SpecsDisplacement: 426 CID (7.0L)Bore: 4.090Stroke: 4.050Boosted Compression Ratio: 9.8 : 1Naturally...
The Southern HotRod NAG1 HTC Transmission This transmission is recommend for SRT 8 Jeep builds with up to 850HP however this...